Our Service

Health Certification

As a legal requirement by the Hong Kong government, a health certificate issued by a registered veterinarian is necessary when you take your pet abroad. 

We can provide pets with pre-travel health checks and issue health certificates for travelling to various countries, ensuring a smooth process when you apply for bringing your furry friend on a trip. 

A pet health certificate must be issued by a veterinarian endorsed by the Hong Kong government before departure (usually issued within 10 days before departure or as agreed by the destination country/region).